Senior JAVA Developer - EUROPEAN DYNAMICS
Senior JAVA Developer
REF: SJD_TH /11/17, Thessaloniki, Greece
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Helsinki, etc.). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government administrations internationally.
We currently have a vacancy for a highly motivated Senior JAVA Developer who is eager to work on complex and demanding projects. The successful candidate will join a highly professional team of Full Stack Java developers / Software Engineers that uses state-of-the-art technologies (Java EE multi-tier architecture) to implement challenging IT software projects, for major international public organizations.
Main responsibilities and Tasks
- Analyze, design, develop and maintain large and complex web-based Java applications within a team adhering to highly professional standards and methods;
- Ensure the delivery of quality software according to system specifications, quality requirements and company standards;
- Contribute to the overall project and system documentation and develop technical documentation;
- Support business development by analyzing customer requirements providing effort estimations and designing solution concepts - both in house and on site by international customers;
- Mentor and coach junior developers and undertake a leading role in the evolution of development process and methods by putting forward innovative ideas.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, software engineering or related technical field or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum 5 years of experience with full development lifecycle in a Web environment using J2EE technologies;
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and design patterns;
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate);
- Fluency in English. German knowledge is a plus.
As a Senior JAVA Developer you will have the opportunity to design large international projects. As part of a team you will collaborate with and provide guidance to your colleagues. As part of an international company you will provide solutions for and work with major international public organizations and institutions. As part of a dynamic company you will have the chance to shape your future – and ours.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package) based on qualifications and experience, including:
- Competitive full-time salary;
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program;
- Flexible working hours, top - of - the Line tools, language courses, specialized trainings;
- A great opportunity to grow and work with innovative and exiting specialists in the industry;
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates development opportunities, both for you and the company.
If you want an exciting challenge, work with some of the coolest technologies and enjoy your time doing it, then join us! Send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (SJD_TH/11/17), to the following link: https://european-dynamics.workable.com/j/817DE891FD
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.