Junior Full Stack Software Developer - EUROPEAN DYNAMICS
Junior Full Stack Software Developer
REF: JFSSD/05/17, Thessaloniki, Greece
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Helsinki, etc.). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government administrations internationally.
We currently have a vacancy for a Junior Full Stack Software Developer, to work at the premises of our company in Thessaloniki. The candidate will join a software development team that uses cutting edge technology to implement challenging IT software projects, for major international public organisations. The candidate will receive adequate training and support to develop its career expectations.
Main responsibilities and Tasks
- Develop excellent quality web and mobile software, using state-of-the-art software development techniques and technologies;
- Participate and contribute in software architecture design;
- Work in a multi-national environment.
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Software Engineering;
- Strong analytical capabilities, team- and quality-oriented, keen to learn and excel;
- Experience in the Java programming language, web development and databases;
- Familiar with the client-server model and the HTTP protocol;
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
As a Junior Full Stack Software Developer you will have the opportunity to explore and apply the latest analysis tools/technologies/methodologies. As part of a friendly team you will work closely with a highly professional team of software developers, consultants and testers. As part of an international company you will contribute to challenging IT software projects for major international public organizations and institutions. As part of a dynamic company you will get the chance to develop your skills and your career.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package) based on qualifications and experience, including:
- Competitive full-time salary;
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program;
- Flexible working hours, top - of - the Line tools, language courses, specialized trainings;
- A great opportunity to grow and work with innovative and exiting specialists in the industry;
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates development opportunities, both for you and the company.
If you want an exciting challenge, work with some of the coolest technologies and enjoy your time doing it, then join us! Send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (JFSSD/05/17), to the following e-mail address: https://european-dynamics.workable.com/j/7EDA1EB96B
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.